There is a lot more to cybersecurity than just ticking boxes. Navigating developments both in cybersecurity technology and in minimum requirements can be overwhelmingly challenging at times.
Homa Shaner, CEO of FWRD Tech will be guiding our community on top reasons a cyber policy is denied, cutting through the noise in the cybersecurity sector, advising your clients on a multi-layered security posture, talking to your clients about managed security and top questions to ask key stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity for our Community Members – not to be missed!
Save your seat
Can’t make the live session? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording.
Agenda: Minimum Requirements
- Understanding how multiple measures need to be in place to properly secure an organization.
- Why do People, Process, and Technology equally matter when securing an organization?
- What are the 7 layers of Cybersecurity that need to be accounted for?
- Understanding Effective Tabletop Exercises and Incident Response Plans
- Why is an MSSP helpful for most organizations?
- Best Practices to Remain Insurable
Meet The Speakers
CEO, FWRD Tech
Homa has harnessed over 12 years of technology consulting ranging from Network, Cloud and Cybersecurity. Today, she regularly works with cyber insurance brokers and their clients on ensuring that they are both cyber policy ready and cyber posture strong. She specializes in simplifying the IT decision-making process and enabling businesses to take advantage of next-generation technology.
About FWRD Tech
FWRD Tech has been successful in helping organizations of all sizes implement the right technology to meet their needs. We strive to help organizations fill in their gaps to keep their business moving forward.
Become a Certified Cyber Insurance Specialist and join the largest community of cyber insurance professionals here.